Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Manuscript should be written in English, typed double-spaced, with font size 12 of Times New Roman 3cm margins of A4 paper.
- The pages should be numbered at the top corner of the right margin.
- The first page should carry the title of the paper at the top of the page which should be concise and not more than 15 words. This is followed by the name(s) of author(s) and list of their addresses/Institutional affiliation.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.